We Pay Cash for Gently Used Children's Clothing
Find a huge selection of Gently Used Kids clothing, shoes, toys, furniture and baby gear at up to 70% Off retail!
- Selling your gently used kids’ stuff is easy and convenient. Here are some guidelines to follow when bringing in your items to sell:
- Be sure your apparel items are freshly laundered and in good condition - no stains, fading, or excessive wear.
- Equipment and toys must meet current safety standards. Toys, equipment and furniture must include all parts, be clean and in good working condition.
- In order for us to offer the latest and greatest in styles and value prices, clothing and accessories must be purchased within the last five years.
- It is most efficient for us to review items folded neatly or laid flat in a box, bin or tote. Please, no hangers or garbage bags.
- Please be prepared to show your ID when selling your gently used items.
- Check out our What We Buy page to see what types of items we buy and sell, we know we buy items you have not even thought of!
- It's always a good idea to call us ahead of time to find out about what our most wanted items are.
We will consider purchasing your children's gently used clothing, shoes, toys and equipment. There is no appointment necessary, buys are purchased on the same day on a first come, first serve basis. We would like to ask that you bring in clothing freshly laundered, laid flat in a bin, basket or tote. Please, no more than 4 containers of clothing per family per day. There is no limit on toys and equipment. All items are checked for safety recall. We will make you an offer on items we would like to purchase. If you accept, we will pay you cash on the spot.